The Vermont Summer Festival welcomes all spectators to the show grounds! Watch the horses and athletes, shop the onsite boutiques, or plan to have lunch and a drink.
Dates: July 5 to August 13, 2017
Hours: Wednesday through Sunday - 8:00 am to approximately 4:00 pm
- $6 for Adults and $3 for Children, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
- $9 for Adults and $5 for Children, Grand Prix Saturday and Sunday.
100% of the gate receipts benefit the following Manchester area non-profit organizations: Manchester Community Library, Meals on Wheels of Bennington County, and Rotary Club of Manchester
Highlights for the 2017 Show:
- The MDO-sponsored $10,000 Open Welcome Stake every Thursday; usually starts sometime between 11 am and 1 pm. Come early and stay for awhile.
- The $5,000 Hunter Derby ($15,000 during week 6) on Thursday afternoons, usually starts sometime between 3 pm and 5 pm.
- The $30,000 Grand Prix on Saturdays at 1:00 pm.
- The Grand Finale of the Vermont Summer Festival - $50,000 Grand Prix on Saturday August 12, 2017 at 1:00 pm
Directions: Click here for directions
Contact Info: Click here for contact information